Position Description and Qualifications
Under direction of supervisor or lead, performs production area laboring jobs effectively and efficiently. Keeps plant areas in a clean and orderly condition as directed. Other duties may be assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: 30%
• May fill, stack, move or handle materials weighing up to 50 pounds; properly mark product or materials as directed.
• Maintains correct product availability to line operations as directed.
• Keeps work area clean and orderly using common cleaning utensils as well as preparing equipment for cleaning.
• Cleans and maintains production area in proper sanitation condition during and at shift end.
• Stacks or un-stacks pallets.
• Weighs and labels bins.
• Must be able to work regularly scheduled and unscheduled overtime, including weekends if needed to meet company goals.
• Performs other duties relating to the overall effort as directed.
• Actively participants in Continuous Improvement Program (CIP)
• Ensures product meets all product specifications as instructed.
• Properly marks product or materials as directed with NC/ WIP/FG codes or other marks.
• Completes records as necessary.
• Knows and Follows Company GMP’s.
• Knows and Follows Company Food Safety Policies.
• Knows and Follows the HACCP Policy for the production area.
• Keeps work area clean and orderly using common cleaning utensils and supplies.
• Cleans up production area and elsewhere at end of shift as directed.
• Responsible for ensuring safe working conditions and safe work practices in assigned area,including following written procedures
• Must be familiar with safe machine operations where machinery must be cleaned while running and follow lock out/tag out procedures as required.
• Knows and Follows Company Safety Procedures.
ACCOUNTABILITY #2: COMMUNICATIONS 30%
• Promptly informs Supervisor of known or anticipated problems
• Acts as a problem solver and a team player
• Must have good written and verbal communication skills
• Plays an active role on quality management within the organization
ACCOUNTABILITY #3: PERSONAL GROWTH 20%
• Exercises tact and discretion in interpersonal contacts
• Respects confidentiality of privileged information
• Supports the Company Values
• Demonstrates commitment to continued personal and professional growth and development. Ex. Training others and learning other departments.
• Active participant in Continuous Improvement Program (CIP)
Chartwell provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 10,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 36 offices across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Chartwell offers benefits including 401(k), Medical and weekly pay with direct deposit!
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.