Position Description, Qualifications & Desired Experience:
Responsible for the receipt, shipment, recording and disbursement of goods to or from various locations. Responsible for and or assist in logistics and supply chain, material management and distribution/transportation to meet the business requirements with minimum delay. Working in a warehouse of Samsung electronics of varying sizes. Basic warehouse skills and abilities.
Candidate Will Be…
- Responsible for and or assists in the material handling and warehousing function required in the receiving, processing, storing, moving and shipping of parts, materials, equipment and supplies
- Responsible for and or assists in work from a variety of source documents to verify quantities, parts, destinations and timing
- Responsible for and or assists in the use of machines for weighing, banding, wrapping and packaging
- Responsible for safe operation, and servicing of mechanical, motorized, and/or electrical equipment in the facilities work environment
- Responsible for an or assist in the performance of specialized clerical and documentation duties
- Responsible for and or assist in other duties as assigned by management
- Basic mathematical skills
- Ability to read/write and interpret documents
- Warehouse experience
- Logistics experience
- Requires frequent moving, carrying, reaching and stooping
- Requires lifting/lowering, pushing, or pulling of various items of varying weight
- Requires work from heights of up to 20 feet from the floor
- Requires work in an environment with frequently changing temperatures
2nd shift: 2 pm start time M-Fri, some weekends as needed during peak (8-10 hours shift)
Must be open to overtime and weekend work as requested
All candidates are advised that certain requirements related to the current COVID-19 pandemic will or may apply to this position. Face masks will be required for candidates to enter Chartwell offices and may be mandatory within the assignment location. Maintaining a safe distance of at least 6 feet from others and following good hygiene practices such as frequent hand washing/sanitizing will also be required while within Chartwell offices and in many of the work environments we staff. Additional measures such as body temperature screening may be implemented based on the most current guidelines and directives.
Chartwell Staffing Solutions provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit option
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 5000 associates with our business clients each day through our 30+ locations across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.