Warehouse Associate with Forklift Experience
Tire wholesaler seeks 6 Warehouse Associates / Delivery Drivers to pull tires, count inventory, and unload deliveries. You will work the day shift in their climate-controlled Fairfield, CA warehouse which is conveniently located along the bus line.
YOU’LL EARN A COMPETITIVE WAGE + OVERTIME PAY
WORK: Monday - Friday from 10AM – 6:30PM
At this facility, you’ll enjoy free on-site parking, a personal locker, an employee lunchroom with a microwave and refrigerator available for your use and PPE will be provided for you. These positions are growth opportunities!
As a Warehouse Associate, you’ll receive, store, pull, and distribute tires. You will also be expected to:
- Perform initial vehicle inspections at the beginning of each shift.
- Load tires for delivery.
- Perform inventory checks.
- Operate a forklift on a daily basis for warehousing needs.
- Obtain customer signatures on receipts for pickup or delivery.
To qualify as a Warehouse Associate, you must have at least 1 year of warehouse and forklift operating experience and:
- A High School Diploma or GED.
- Be able to lift to 50 lbs.
- Have a valid driver’s license.
- Be willing to consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Be willing to consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
Do you have great customer service skills and a strong work ethic? If you are ready to join a great company that likes to promote from within, then please APPLY NOW for immediate consideration.
Call or Text: 707-425-7200 for more information or an immediate interview!