WAREHOUSE & MATERIAL HANDLER POSITIONS AVAILABLE!
Large animal healthcare company looks to hire full-time Warehouse Associates / Material Handlers to work at their facility in Irving, TX. This company provides personal protection equipment at the beginning of each shift.
EARN $15/HOUR AND WORK FROM 8:30AM TO 5:30PM.
As a Material Handler, you will be:
- Picking customer orders assuring the correct item, lot number, and quantity are assembled to meet the customer’s order requirements.
- Preparing orders for shipment including checking each carton, packing with appropriate materials, and ensuring proper shipment methods are used.
- Complying with Quality Standards and Environmental, Health and Safety regulations.
To be considered, you must have at least 2 years of general warehousing or manufacturing experience, and:
- Consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
To start the onboarding process, Text: APPLICATION TO: 972-252-0567
Friend us on Facebook: ChartwellDallas