Position Description and Qualifications
Chartwell Staffing Solutions is looking for 5 Warehouse Associates to work in KIRKLAND, WA from 8:00AM - 5:00PM $15.00 hourly
The Warehouse associate -
- Picking items off shelf for shipment in cars to automotive shops.
-Use RF scanners to pick orders and pull inventory.
- Stock items on shelves and ensuring the neat, orderly condition of the warehouse.
- Lift items of various shapes, sizes and weights (up to 30 lbs. to 50 lbs. at times).
- Safely walk and stand for extended periods of time it is not climate-controlled and may be slippery and cold depending on the weather.
- Safely walk, reach (including above your head), bend, climb, push, pull, twist, squat and kneel as necessary to perform the job duties.
- Follow company safety policies.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
- Be on time, attendance is key!
- Age 18 or older
-Ability to lift 50+ pounds
Chartwell provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 10,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 36 offices across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Chartwell offers benefits including 401(k), Medical and weekly pay with direct deposit!
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.