Warehouse Associate with Forklift Experience
Metal cutting manufacturing company seeks a Warehouse Associate with Forklift Operating experience to pack and wrap materials and prepare orders for shipment. You will work full-time on the day shift at their Hanover, PA facility.
EARN $16 AN HOUR + OVERTIME AT $24 AN HOUR!
DAY SHIFT AVAILABLE.
As a Warehouse Associate, you will assemble wooden, cardboard, or skidded containers and you will also be expected to:
- Affix shipping labels onto packed cartons, bundles, or skids.
- Bind containers with metal strappings or tape, as needed.
- Operate a forklift or use a hand truck to move or hoist materials from inventory to the shipping area.
- Load and unload trucks or containers per shipping instructions.
To be considered for this position, you must have 1 year of forklift operating experience in a warehouse environment, a high school diploma or GED, and be:
- Able to handle materials and equipment responsibly.
- Willing to consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Willing to consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
Isn’t it time for a fresh start! If you are a safe and experienced warehouse worker with excellent forklift skills, then we want to hear from YOU! Please APPLY NOW! Or, Call / Text: 717-430-6320