Warehouse, Food Processor, Production, Quality, Packer, Sanitation
Dog treat manufacturer seeks 50+ full-time workers for multiple positions at their Ontario, CA warehouse facility.
ENTRY-LEVEL POSITIONS! NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
EARN $16-$18/HR + PLENTY OF OVERTIME TO $27/HR
WORK DAYS OR NIGHTS
Plus, you’ll enjoy reimbursement for purchasing non-slip shoes, free parking, lots of overtime, company-provided PPE, and access to an employee lunchroom with a microwave, refrigerator, and vending machines!
We currently need:
- Quality inspectors to check the quality of raw and dehydrated chicken. Start times for these positions are 3AM, 10AM, or 6:30PM.
- Food Processers to shred raw meats and place them in trays on a conveyor line. Start times for these positions are 7AM or 5:30PM.
- Packers to weigh processed dog food in a container and place the food in bags. Start times for these positions are 6AM or 4PM.
- Sanitation workers to clean and sanitize machines. Start time for these positions is 8PM.
- Tray Washers to remove excess food and place trays in a commercial washer. Start times for these positions are 7AM or 4PM.
No high school diploma or GED required! To be considered, you must be:
- Able to lift to 50lbs.
- Able to work overtime.
- Able to work in a cold environment.
- Willing to consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Willing to consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
California is going back to work! Cash in on the opportunity to find a position that fits your schedule! Please apply NOW, or Call: 909-292-2080 to set up an interview.