General Warehouse Workers needed in Fernley
$16/HR + $24/HR OVERTIME
ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE!
Leading North American distributor of metalworking and maintenance, repair, and operations products seeks 10 General Warehouse Workers to verify products, match items to packing slips and be cross trained to work in other departments.
This is an exciting opportunity to learn new skills at a fast-expanding firm that likes to promote from within! You will have a hands-on role in our warehouse to ensure delivery of our vast product line to our valued customers.
You must have at least 6 months of warehouse, loading, or other prior work experience plus the following:
- Basic computer skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Willingness to work overtime to meet customer’s needs
- Be willing to consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Be willing to consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
- Be fully vaccinated for Covid-19.
If you want to learn how to create bar code label, audit packages for accuracy, drive a forklift and turret order picker truck safely and do visual inspections, then please APPLY NOW or CALL/TEXT 775-980-6066