Large distribution center seeks an experienced Warehouse Manager to oversee daily operational activities at their facility in Ontario, CA. This facility has free on-site parking and an employee lunchroom.
You will earn between $55,000 - $60,000 per year, depending on experience. You’ll work Monday through Friday either from 6am – 2:30pm OR 2:30pm – 11pm, with the possibility of overtime. Health insurance opportunities are available upon direct hire!
The Warehouse Manger is responsible for implementing operational and security operations and procedures. You will also be expected to:
- Ensure that all warehouse equipment is effective and safe to use.
- Motivate and discipline staff.
- Maintain documentation and keep accurate records of warehouse activities.
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of the condition and location of fleet vehicles.
- Assist with deliveries if required.
To qualify for this position, you must have at least three (3) years of warehouse management experience and a high school diploma or GED.
If you are a highly organized Warehouse Manager with exceptional time management and problem-solving skills, then please apply now for immediate consideration. Or, to schedule an interview, call or text: 909-483-0075.