- The Warehouse Material Handler position requires that the employee demonstrate additional skills and experience required to work effectively and efficiently within the department with little supervision. The goal of all warehouse employees is to exhibit and practice true professionalism at all times when dealing with clients and all co-workers.
• 2+ years of recent Forklift operations/experience with previous certification.
• Ideally 2 years of warehouse operational experience loading/unloading trailers, processing Bills of Ladings, receiving and shipping documentation.
• MRP (NAV) and Outlook experience is helpful.
• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Good math and English reading and writing skills.
• Attention to detail and good organizational skill.
• Ability to work overtime when required.
• Ability to “multi-task” and handle various duties within a work schedule.
• Highly motivated and strives for excellence within the warehouse organization.
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with co-workers, Supervisors/ Managers, truck drivers and other personnel as needed.
**If you seek an immediate foot in the door position with a company that offers lots of growth opportunity, then please apply now or call/ text (707) 253-8200**
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for qualified individuals with disabilities so that they can perform the essential functions of the job.