Rancho Cucamonga manufacturer seeks to immediately hire 10 Packers to pack light items such as plastic bags into boxes for shipment.
YOU WILL BE PAID $15.50-$16/HOUR WITH OVERTIME UP TO $24/HOUR.
This is a full-time, temp-to-direct hire position with amazing benefits offered by the company once hired. All associates enjoy benefits such as:
- Health insurance options.
- Free onsite parking.
- PPE provided at every shift.
- Access to an employee lunchroom with a microwave and refrigerator.
- The facility is conveniently located near the bus line.
Associates will work either the 2nd or 3rd shift Monday through Friday. The 2nd shift is 4:30pm to 12:00pm and the 3rd shift is 11:50pm to 8:20am. There will also be plenty of opportunity for you to work overtime and earn more.
NO EXPERIENCE NEED! To be considered for the Packer position, you must have steel toed shoes to wear to work and:
- Be able to lift to 40 lbs.
- Consent to a drug screen as this is a drug-free workplace.
- Consent to a background check. Prior convictions will not necessarily disqualify you from working with this company.
- Prior warehouse experience is preferred.
Get your foot in the door with a manufacturing company that likes to promote from within! APPLY NOW or for more information, call or text: 909-292-2080.