Warehouse Picker / Packer – Large manufacturing company seeks 5 Warehouse Packagers in Fulton, IL to assemble packaging such as boxes and crates.
EARN $15.75/HR WITH AVAILABLE OT!
The facility has free on-site parking, an on-site locker and PPE is provided on every shift. You will also enjoy an employee lunchroom with a microwave and refrigerator.
Additional responsibilities for the Packager position include:
- Verifying, identifying, and counting parts in containers.
- Filling orders accurately and packaging them for shipment.
- Measuring, weighing, and counting products and materials.
- Recording product order information on specified forms and records.
- Loading materials and products into package processing equipment.
To be considered, you must have a minimum of 3 months of packing or warehouse experience and:
- A high school diploma or GED.
- Consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
It’s time to get back to work with a company that will appreciate the work you do! Please apply NOW for immediate consideration or Call / Text: 815-564-0794