Chartwell Staffing is hiring Warehouse and Production Associates in South Reno! Available positions include production, quality inspection, assembly, and voice picking. We hope you’ll be in touch with us soon to learn more about these great career opportunities!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manufacture products with a focus on quality, repeatability, and efficiency
• Perform complex assembly work.
• Accurately pick orders using voice system in a timely manner.
• Reliably pull and process orders, logging items as required.
• Promptly report any order discrepancies or issues to management
• Promptly report any order discrepancies or issues to
• Follow instructions regarding daily tasks and job duties.
• Must become familiar with and adhere to all workplace safety rules and regulations.
Preferences, Requirements and Qualifications:
• Experience in warehouse work or related field(s)
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to work at a pace required to meet deadlines.
• Ability to adapt to changes or modifications in the way work is done.
• Ability to work effectively as a member of a team.
• Must be conscientious and pay attention to detail.
• Availability to work required shifts and hours.
• Upon hire, it may be necessary to submit to a drug test and/or criminal background check.
• Upon hire, proof of identity and U.S. employment eligibility is required.
• Seeking candidates with high school diploma or equivalent.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
Schedule & Pay:
• Monday-Friday 6:00am-2:30pm $16.50/hr.
• Monday-Friday 6:00am-2:30pm $16.00/hr.
• Monday-Friday 3:30pm-12:00am (OT mandatory) $16.00/hr.
• Monday - Friday 6:00am - 2:30pm $16.00/hr.
• Monday - Friday 2:00pm - 10:30pm $16.50/hr.
• Sunday - Thursday 10:00pm - 6:30am $17.00/hr.
If you are interested and would like more information regarding these positions, please give us a call for more details!
P: (775) 826-4379
Chartwell Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Reasonable accommodations will be made for qualified individuals with disabilities so that they can perform the essential functions of the job.