Warehouse Shipping Coordinator
Large manufacturing warehouse needs 3 full-time Warehouse Shipping Coordinators to oversee the shipping process and ensure the accuracy, quality, and timeliness of shipments. You will work the day shift at their Industry, CA facility which is conveniently located along the bus line.
As a Warehouse Shipping Coordinator, you will earn $18 an hour and overtime pay at $27 an hour! You will work Monday through Friday during the afternoon shift from NOON-8PM, as well as some Saturdays.
All associates receive free on-site parking and access to an employee lunchroom with a microwave, refrigerator, and vending machines!
At this facility, Warehouse Shipping Coordinators will use verification and documentation to eliminate error incidents. You will also:
- Track and verify all shipments.
- Verify orders, sign and file paperwork, and track orders on a spreadsheet.
- Review the shipment spreadsheet daily with the Plant Manager.
- Identify the root cause of errors.
- Manage, track, and trend all outbound to customer logistics until delivery confirmation.
These positions require at least 3 years of production and warehouse shipping experience and strong Excel skills.
If you are a detail-oriented team player with excellent organizational skills, then we want to hear from YOU. Please APPLY TODAY.
Or, to schedule an interview, Call / Text: 626-850-5185