This is a full-time, hourly, non-exempt position located at the headquarters in Hawaii and at the California Distribution Center. This position is responsible for but not limited to picking and packing orders, shipping and receiving products, maintaining KPI’s, ensuring compliance with GMP guidelines, accurately tracking of inventory of raw materials, supplies, and finished goods.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Processes bulk and packaged product orders within KPI’s guidelines.
• Proficient in document packet preparation and other requirements for domestic and international shipments.
• Receives raw materials, supplies and finished goods.
• Accurate, timely data input and record keeping.
• Performs and reconciles inventories.
• Maintains warehouse space(s), including replenishing of supplies and maintaining equipment
• Assists in resolving Materials issues.
• Ensures handling and distribution of products are conducted according to GMP standards.
• Uses time wisely to perform duties and achieve goals.
• Works with Supervisor to support departmental goals.
• Communicates with carriers to ensure quality service.
• Proficient in other Materials functions for back up when co-workers are absent.
• Conducts Quality Control functions as needed and trained.
• Performs other duties that may be assigned.
May be required to sit or stand for extended periods of time and must have the ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on occasion. Maintains and cleans the warehouse and work area after every shift.
Work is primarily performed in a warehouse environment with temperature-control.
• High School diploma or GED.
• Valid Driver’s License.
• Proficiency with PC-based computer applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
• Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills. Basic problem-solving skills.
• Forklift operating skills. Must become certified according to safety regulations.
• Able to perform the essential functions of the position with or without reasonable accommodation
Chartwell provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 10,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 36 offices across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Chartwell offers benefits including 401(k), Medical and weekly pay with direct deposit!
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour