Warehouse Supervisor – Large distribution center in Lancaster TX seeks and experienced Warehouse Supervisor to oversee day-to-day operations including scheduling warehouse associates.
This is a full-time, temp-to direct hire position where you will earn $60K - $65K a year, depending on your experience. This role does require you to have a flexible schedule. You may either work Sunday – Thursday or Tuesday – Saturday. If hired directly by the company, you will also enjoy an excellent benefits package.
As a Warehouse Supervisor in this facility you will:
- Plan, implement, and monitor the day-to-day operations for the warehouse to ensure that established objectives for shipping, product rotation, sanitation, safety, and timeliness are met or exceeded.
- Monitor loading, dispatch, and receiving times and makes appropriate changes, ensuring compliance with QIP, HACCP, and DOT regulations.
- Monitor and complete reports and related paperwork, including time records, daily logs, damage reports, etc.
- Plan and coordinate vehicle and equipment maintenance and utilization reports.
To qualify for this position, you must have at least 3 years of related warehouse, logistics or distribution supervisory experience, and:
- A valid forklift certification.
- An Associate’s degree or higher from an accredited institution.
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory procedures and standards (OSHA, HAACP, DOT, QIP, etc.)
- Consent to a drug screen. This is a drug-free workplace.
- Consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working for this company.
If you are a supervisor with good team leading skills and are a customer service-focused individual with an eye for high quality, then please apply now for immediate consideration!
Or call: 972-252-0567 to schedule an interview.