- Leadership and supervision of shipping employees across all 3 shifts, including scheduling and time card approval.
- Ensure shipping employees perform job responsibilities correctly and safely, with a focus on scanning accuracy.
- Ensure all shipping documents are created and maintained accurately. This includes BOLs, Hold tags and associated documents.
- Inventory, ensuring that product is shipped properly and Hold product is handled according to guidelines and disposition.
- Provide product for employees in front chiller.Develop improvement plans to increase efficiency in the shipping operation.
- Maintain high standards of housekeeping and cleanliness in the Shipping and Dock B areas.
- Perform shipping functions as needed, including driving a forklift.
- Ensure and promote compliance to company safety guidelines as well as policies and procedures.
- Performs other duties as required
Chartwell provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 10,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 36 offices across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Chartwell offers benefits including 401(k), Medical and weekly pay with direct deposit!
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.