Position Description, Required Qualifications & Desired Experience:
Chartwell Staffing is IMMEDIATELY hiring 4 Welders for an ongoing assignment in Fremont, CA.
- Shifts are:
- Day shift (5am) – 2 openings
- Swing shift (130pm) – 2 openings
- Some TIG and MIG experience
- Able to identify and repair flaws in most metal objects
- Frequent analyzing and solving basic problems
- Able to read and understand written instructions in English
- Strong attention to detail
- Understanding of metallurgy, weld symbols, and print interpretation
- Able to weld steel over ¼” thick, and tack weld steel prior to robotic welding
- Use of hand tools including sanders, grinders, and industrial welding equipment
- Ability to work standing for an 8 hour shift and lift at least 50 lbs
- High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
Welder Level 1: $18/hr +, 1-2 yrs of applicable welding experience
Welder Level 2: $21/hr +, 3-5 yrs of applicable welding experience (intermediate level MIG & TIG, ability to weld steel and aluminum over 1/8” thick, and some robotic programming knowledge)
Welder Level 3: $26/hr +, 3-5 yrs of applicable welding experience (advanced level MIG & TIG, ability to weld all types of alloys, ability to fabricate from start to finish, and advanced level of robot programing)
PLEASE APPLY IN PERSON
Monday – Friday from 9:30AM – 12:00 PM
777 Southland Drive, Suite 235
Hayward, CA 94545
We are inside the California Bank of Trust building on the second floor.
We provide one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit option
We are a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 5000 associates with our business clients each day through our 30+ locations across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.