Position Description, Required Qualifications & Desired Experience:
Position Summary: Experienced welder for the Auger Mount department. The duties of the welder will be to perform repetitive duties, welding components on shafts to various sized Augers. The welder will work from shop orders, verbal instructions provided, and blueprints.
Essential Job Duties
- Set heat temperatures on welders. Hand crank material into location. Position attachment or flight and activate welder; inspect weld and make minor adjustments as necessary.
- Inspect welds for proper location and making minor adjustments to position of welder gun.
- Detect faulty operation of equipment or defective material and refer questionable cases to supervisor. Maintain tools, equipment, and work area in proper manner.
- Place finished chain on pallet. When flight welding, must be able to lift chain from pallet to weld bench and back to pallet when completed.
- Responsible for quality: Accept training in blueprint reading, use of gauges and measuring tools common to manufacturing, along with related statistical process control principles and other quality control procedures.
- Must be knowledgeable in and practice all safety practices/procedures.
- Complete all training necessary to ensure all job specifications are met.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have certification or minimum 1 year experience .
Chartwell Staffing Solutions provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit option
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 5000 associates with our business clients each day through our 30+ locations across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career.
Chartwell provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.