Night Shift: 3:30 pm - 12:00 am Mon - Fri
• Looking for qualified welders in GTAW Gas Tungsten Arc Welding, GMAW Gas Metal Arc Welding, FCAW Flux Core Arc Welding for sheet metal and/or light structural
steel, stainless steel, aluminum. Certified or ready to certify to AWS Standards.
• Should have own tools and personal equipment.
• Knowledge of fabrication drawings and AWS welding symbols.
• Willing to work shift work. Days and Afternoons.
• Overtime and weekends are required at times.
Minimum Job Requirements include:
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must have the legal right to work in the US
• Must have 2 years of trade schooling or equivalent work experience in the welding trade
• Must be able to read and interpret engineered drawings/specifications
• All applicants will be expected to pass relevant testing procedures for qualification records
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 10,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 36 offices across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Chartwell offers benefits including 401(k), Medical and weekly pay with direct deposit!
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.