Welder / Fabricator
Entry Level Welders needed to work at a manufacturing facility in Fulton, IL. We are hiring for the 2nd shift, Monday – Thursday from 2:30 PM to 1AM.
EARN $19.50/HOUR TO START
FULL TIME WORK!
At this facility you will enjoy free parking and an employee lunchroom. If directly hired by the company, you will be eligible for a benefits package.
As a Welder with this company, you will set heat temperatures, hand crank materials into the right location, and position attachments and activate welders, as necessary. You will also:
- Inspect welds for quality and proper location and adjust welder gun.
- Detect faulty operation of equipment or defective materials and refer questionable cases to supervisor.
- Maintain tools, equipment, and work area in proper manner.
- Place finished chains on pallets.
- Accept training in blueprint reading, use of gauges and measuring tools common to manufacturing, along with related statistical process control principles and other quality control procedures.
To be considered, you must have a high school diploma or GED, at least 1 year of welding experience, and be:
- Able to read blueprints, weld symbols, and tape measures.
- Able to lift to 50lbs.
- Willing to consent to a drug screen as this is a drug-free workplace.
- Willing to consent to a background check. Prior convictions may not necessarily disqualify you from working with this company.
- A Certification is a plus.
If you are looking for an immediate opportunity in the fast-paced welding industry, then please apply TODAY for immediate consideration.
Call / Text: 815-564-0794