Chartwell is looking for MIG/TIG Welders for the Ontario, CA area.
- Fabricates, joins and repairs parts by using various welding techniques.
- Assembling parts and following all processes to print in order to ensure good quality parts are within the customer’s specification.
- Work with all departments to process the parts effectively and within the expectations of the customer.
- Weld and Assemble parts based on the quality plan specifications.
- Conduct quality inspections of parts per the Quality Plan
- Maintain an accurate inventory and report parts into the company database.
- Package parts using the customer shipping requirements.
- Use various welding techniques including MIG and TIG.
- Ability to weld various thickness of materials.
- Communicate with department and leaders about production, material, and manpower complications.
- Other duties or projects as required or assigned.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent education.
- Mathematical aptitude
- Certified in welding
- Knowledge of welding techniques, MIG, TIG, oxygen-acetylene, tools and equipment
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Minimum two years of welding experience.
- Knowledge of sheet metal fabrication process.
- Must be able to use handheld tools such as calculator, micrometer, and gauges.
- Must be able to multitask and exercise good problem-solving skills
- Good oral and written communication.
- Must be able to establish and maintain good working relationships with people inside and outside of the company
Chartwell provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to our employees. Benefits include:
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
Chartwell is a leader in matching great people with meaningful work. We connect over 10,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 36 offices across the United States. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, we offer employment opportunities at any stage in your professional career. Chartwell offers benefits including 401(k), Medical and weekly pay with direct deposit!
EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.