Local food manufacturing company is seeking for entry level production line workers. As a production worker you are responsible in sorting, cutting packaging product. Shift can start as early as 7pm-8pm. You will work until production is completed for the day. Candidates MUST be available to work weekends, on a regular basis as this facility operates 365 days per year.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
· Consistently achieve production requirements and standard efficiently without compromising quality
· Work on the production line with consistent pace and accuracy
· follow instructions regarding daily task
· Able to perform repetitive task
· Be able to lift 30 to 50 lbs., as needed
Preferences, Requirements and Qualifications:
· Be able to stand for 8 hours
· Be able to work an ongoing schedule that includes Saturdays, Sundays (should they fall on your weekly schedule).
· Have reliable transportation
· Must be able to work in a cold environment
P Pay Rate: $17.00 -$18.00 per hour
“Chartwell Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer”