Quality Engineer Responsibilities:
· Lead Continuous Improvement Team using LEAN tools, driving quality, delivery and productivity improvement across all functions of the facility
· Drive corrective action identification and implementation for all confirmed quality issues, using 8D, PPSR and other applicable processes
· Lead FMEA teams as needed, including action implementation and verification.
· Process all First Article and PPAPs as needed for new and transfer tools
· Support audits (customer and industrial) as needed
· Act as primary contact for customers on quality inquiries.
· Interface with suppliers to drive corrective actions as needed.
Quality Engineer Qualifications:
· Associates or Bachelors in engineering or equivalent experience
· Experience in connector industry desired but not required.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills, including telephone conversation skills.
· High ability to work with Microsoft Office suite of tools (Word, Outlook, Excel, Power point) required.
· Experience working with progressive stamping dies desired, but not required.
· Job Type: Full time position available - 1st shift
· Pay: $ Consummerate with experience
Requested that candidates answer the following questions: