The Office Services Associate is responsible for adding value in providing daily back office services for our client and teams. Services include but are not limited to facilities in both physical and digital environments, with support for services in hospitality, audio/visual, and other Williams Lea service lines as needed.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum (1) year office services experience preferably in a legal, banking or large corporate environment.
• Skilled in the use of mail, phone, email, electric tools and facilities equipment.
• Familiar with general back office procedures to meet and maintain client satisfaction.
• Proven customer service skills are required in order to create, maintain and enhance customer relationships.
• Good written and verbal communication skills, including professional telephone and email etiquette.
• Attention to detail with good organizational skills.
• Must be able to meet deadlines and complete all projects in a timely manner.
• Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential documents and information.
• Able to make independent decisions that conform to business needs and policy.
• Good problem-solving skills, with the ability and understanding of when to escalate a problem to a supervisory level.
• Must work well in a team environment.
• Must be able to interact effectively with multi-functional and diverse backgrounds.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be self-motivated with positive can-do attitude.
• Number and title(s) of direct reports (if any): n/a
• Received: Lead Office Services Associate, Supervisor, Manager, Director
• Internal: This position works closely with the Office Services team
• External: Clients
(* denotes an “essential function”)
• *Utilize appropriate logs for all office services work.
• *Ensure that job tickets are properly filled out before beginning work.
• *Perform work in office services, primarily facilities, hospitality, and intake functions according to established procedures.
• *Follow procedures to complete jobs in proper order.
• *Communicate with supervisor or client on job or deadline issues.
• *Meet contracted deadlines for accepting, completing, and delivering all work.
• *Troubleshoot basic equipment problems.
• Be able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis.
• Prioritize workflow.
• Performs Quality Assurance on own and work of others.
• Load machines with various paper, toner, supplies.
• Answer telephone, emails, and place service calls when needed.
• Interact with clients in person, over the phone or electronically.
• Adhere to Williams Lea policies in addition to client site policies.
• Use equipment and supplies in a cost-efficient manner.
• Position operates at sites with maximum of 24/7 operations. Individual shift requirements will vary by site.
• Ability to work overtime as needed.
• Work is performed in a professional work environment.
• Professional attire required.
• Hazards include working with office machines (copiers, faxes, scanners, bindery equipment, paper cutters) and cleaning supplies and toner.
• Must be able to work standing up all or most of the time.